London calling...

A Taiwanese woman's journal of her pursuit of an MBA, a meaningful life, love and her observations of the world along the way! Blogger based in Taipei.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Jenny on the radio...

Tomorrow will be my first time to appear on a live radio program. I'm kinda nervous but also curious about how it's like to sit behind that giant microphone and talk to the audience from a national broadcasting station.

The interview should be on air at around 11:30 am (Taipei Time) on FM 100.7, the International Community Radio Taipei Station (ICRT). Overseas readers can also hear me from the web.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the typhoon to "slightly" glide through Taiwan so that it wouldn't ruin my appearance on the radio. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Huub Vergoossen said...

Good luck!

7:50 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks! I was a bit nervous and the ICRT DJ was a bit cranky that morning. Don't know whether he's gotten up at the right side of his bed or been kicked out by his partner the previous night...

Anyway, it's an experience and the next time I am going to do better. :-)

12:35 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home