London calling...

A Taiwanese woman's journal of her pursuit of an MBA, a meaningful life, love and her observations of the world along the way! Blogger based in Taipei.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

To be or not to be, that is the question...


I don't wanna be too philosophical today, but there are so many choices I have to make at this point of life. Therefore, the famous words of Hamlet the Prince suit my current situations the best. Am starting my first Spanish lesson tonight. Will keep everyone posted along the process.

Have a good one! Adios...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen-san,

I do not know much about Spain and Spanish. But I love Spanish Music very much. My favorite composers are Albeniz, Granados and Turina. Their works are exotic and fascinating. To my surprise, quite a few CDs of world ethnic music are available even in local cities in China.

Learning a new language is challenging. I recently started to study Indonesian again. It is easy to learn and deserves to become an international language. The problem is that I have almost no opportunity to speak it here. I worked in Indonesia for a year when I was young.

Selamat malam.

8:36 PM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home