London calling...

A Taiwanese woman's journal of her pursuit of an MBA, a meaningful life, love and her observations of the world along the way! Blogger based in Taipei.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

London Calling featured on MBA Buzz


The following posting will look self-promoting but I just can't help feeling proud about this - MBA Buzz has featured my blog on their front page. Thanks to the folks at MBA Buzz! You guys made a very wise choice indeed. ;-)

By the way, this reminds me of Al Pacino's famous last word in "The Devil's Advocate" when he played the role of Satan himself...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen... :-) ... wow! Super super nice of you to blog about us...!

Please let us know if we can do more to help you and others with the app process.

Thanks again!!

-mbabuzz

9:23 PM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, what'd you think of the "Democracy, Where To?" forum? Did you go?

To see Shih Ming-teh is always a pleasure. Does going to jail mean that you get to save your years for later? He looks so young.

The best spoken guy had to be Taiwan's own Dr. Zhu. Truly fluent in both English and Chinese, not a literal translator like Long Ying-Tai herself.

7:00 PM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Jen.
I am currently studying english for IELTS to apply for MAA in the UK.
I am really impressed that you write very good command of english.
Have you ever been abroad to study english?
Since you haven't posted any new article on this blog for quite a while, I am not sure if you ever read this or not,but if you have some time to reply me , I'd really appreciated it that if you could give me some tips how you can write so sophisticated english. I think if you read my english, you will see how my english skills are. I am in intermediate level and have been struggling to cross the threshhold to advanced level. I know you are very busy studying for MBA but could you give me any tips to conquer this problem? Thank you very much for your precious time.

6:28 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous statement of purpose for mba said...

By the time there would be more sufficient ideas to be revealed in this regard and favorably we would be able to put effective guides which are even said to be of more importance.

8:40 PM, August 17, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home