London calling...

A Taiwanese woman's journal of her pursuit of an MBA, a meaningful life, love and her observations of the world along the way! Blogger based in Taipei.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ready for some down time...

Last week as I was setting up my new office so the broadband connection was not available until yesterday. While I was glad to resume the internet connection, the ever-changing spring weather in Taipei caught me off guard with a bad cold...

Thus in the coming couple of days I am ready for some down time until the cold gets off my back. Thanks for many anonymous readers' encouragement and support. I'll be blogging my brains out very soon.

Cheers - Jen

6 Comments:

Blogger divinemissN said...

Hope you'll be feeling better soon!

11:38 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks a lot, divinemissn! ;-)

5:09 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Kanwa-san,

Many thanks for your heart-warming message! After taking quite a lot of Panadol Cold & Flu Hot Remedy yesterday and today, I can talk now without sounding scary... :oP

Cheers - Jen

8:05 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hi Dutchy,

Ik snap uw humor niet, maar bedankt!

Groeten,
Jen

4:24 PM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks Bra Fatts, I'm starting to feel a bit better now. They say the rain in Taiwan is gonna stop on Tuesday. Really hope to see the sunshine soon.

Have a nice evening!

Jen

8:19 PM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger Vincent said...

Wish you a lot of successes, Jen!

10:01 AM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home