London calling...

A Taiwanese woman's journal of her pursuit of an MBA, a meaningful life, love and her observations of the world along the way! Blogger based in Taipei.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Global Voices Online & Peking Duck

Wow, it amazes me how powerful a simple link from a famous blog can do to boost the traffic and bring in audience. One of my posts about China was picked up by The Peking Duck and subsequently referred to by a Blog archive Global Voices. I thoroughly feel honored and was glad to know that people do share my thoughts in one way or another.

Thanks Richard & Luisetta Mudie. Next time when you visit my blog, please leave me a message okay? ;-)

By the way, I started to take leave this afternoon to enjoy my "gap between jobs". And just now, I received a phone call from a previous client contact. The way she used to treat me was like she was ready to bite my head off any time. Now that I ceased to be her contact in the agency, she's incredibly sweet. Life is strange...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Okay, this dude wants to tell us that he is a bare-foot maniac, who went to a blind date, ended up with a bus stop whxxx and who likes to ask others to bxxx his wife. But please, keep those graphic details to yourself. We have better things in life to know.

5:28 PM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to Peking Duck, I've reached this nice blog presented by an inttelectual Taiwanese. I'm impressed with your polite and a bit humorous reply even to such a rude comment above.

As for your appealing entry on Taiwan independence issue, I'm afraid that I've yet to have enough time to read all those interesting comments. I'll try to finish them in a few days though they are still increasing!

By the way, I have a pleasant memory of my visit to Taipei and Hualian more than twenty years ago. I'm a middle-aged Japanese man living in the PRC for business. Thank you.

ps This is the first time I post a comment in English. I feel a little tense!

3:59 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hello Kanwa-Kyudai,

Thanks for your post here and I have to say, your English is good so need to feel tense. ;-) Considering Peking Duck's advice last night, I will delete all spams like this in the future so that everyone enjoys a clean space for threaded discussion.

Cheers- Jen

12:24 PM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home