London calling...

A Taiwanese woman's journal of her pursuit of an MBA, a meaningful life, love and her observations of the world along the way! Blogger based in Taipei.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Status of my MBA pursuit

Well, although I've been wining about many things, don't be confused - this is an MBA blog!

Today I made a big progress by securing a very important recommender, a senior VP at my current company, who gave me his words about a letter of recommendation. Now I just have to find another recommender then this searching is done.

It really surprises me that so far none of the brochures I requested online have arrived in my apartment. I am getting a little anxious about this. Hope they will arrive this week.

Been studying the sentence correction part of the Official Guide and had some frustrations. Lots of the sentences, which seemingly easy, actually got me off guard. Though a bit frustrating, I feel it's better to encounter those mistakes now than the time when I am actually sitting the GMAT. Gotta make a schedule of studying and stick to it from now on...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dezza said...

Good luck with your MBA pursuit, Jen. Ever thought about doing an MBA in Canada??

I'm a new reader and have enjoyed your blog so far.

If you ever make it to HK give me a shout. I hope to visit Taiwan in the near future, it's been 10 years since I was last there, a visit is long overdue.

8:43 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Dezza, thanks! I'd like to see HK as I heard many good things about it, mainly from Peking Duck. And welcome to visit Taiwan; I'm sure you will find many differences on the island than your impression from 10 years ago.

12:14 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger SG said...

Hey Jen, Nice to see that your recommender hunt is going well. You write extremely well!

1:03 AM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous motivation letter for scholarship said...

So we would almost be able to put more of the efficient guides in this regard which are even said to be pretty important and hopefully we would be able to grant every possible guide in this regard.

2:21 PM, August 17, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home